The DMIT is a type of aptitude and intelligence test where the level of a person who is taking the test is determined. This test has many variables and functions as it gives a more diverse picture of aptitude and intelligence keeping in mind different kinds of intelligence that a person may possess. So this DMIT test has a more wide scope as compared to a normal IQ test as it deals with multiple kinds of intelligence and skills that a person or child may possess.
- Understanding the advanced or well grown areas of mind
- Getting a clear knowledge of the innate personality of the child
- Developing better method to help the child learn better
- Finding out the talent in a child
- Tracing out the weak areas of the child through DMIT Test and Reports
- Setting aim of study from the early childhood